Mobil 1 15W-50 + 98 M3=Bad Combo?

Hi:

Pardon me for sounding like a complete idiot. I can't believe I'm even
emailing this, but for the life of me, I cannot understand why my 1998 M3/4
with 50K on the clock would start dripping oil on the exhaust manifold from
the valve cover area within two days of changing the oil.

Any ideas?

I have posted pics to illustrate my problem:

http://www.teksavy.com/Qs/OilLeak/

Here is what I know:
- -Changed oil with Mobil 1 15W-50
- -Replaced filter with BMW cartridge
- -Checked oil filter housing and drain plug for leaks- NONE
- -Oil appears to coming from the valve cover area
- -Checked torque on the valve cover bolts- OK 10NM
- -Check spark plug "hole", no oil there
- -Checked oil level- right at MAX line
- -No oil leaks existed before oil change
- -Oil filler cap is tight
- -No oil spots on pavement. Only seems to leak when engine is running

Questions:
- -(Stupid)Is Mobil1 15W-50 "too thin" for the car?
- -What would cause the oil to be coming from the "spark plug area"?

MANY, MANY thanks for your help and ideas!

- -Ed