E36 OEM rear spolier LED replacement

Hi all,

2 of the LED lights on my rear spoiler was burned out. After detaching the LED part from the spoiler, I found out that it was cracked. There are 4 screws on the back which was removable but the center hole was fixed. I cannot completely remove the cover to replace the LED bulbs. Does anyone have experience replacing this part?

I tried searching online for parts but was unsuccessful. Does anyone here knows where I can get it other than from the dealer? Thanks!

beem3w
'97 M3 57K Mile