Mystery Oil Leak

Well, I've finally tracked down the last oil leak on my 1989 e30, but it seems to be coming from an odd place.

As near as I can tell, the oil is leaking from the second (from the front) exhaust manifold stud. There is also a gas leak as I can see a bit of bubbling in the oil (between the manifold and the head). Would the fix for this be as straightforward as replacing the exhaust manifold gasket, or is it indicative of a larger problem? Or is the oil really coming from someplace else? The car runs great otherwise.

Also, I am replacing motor mounts this weekend. Anything special I should watch for?

Thanks,

Bill

1989 325ic