Z3 or M roadster seats?

Hello everyone,
I'm looking to replace the nasty seats in my Alfa Spider with something a
little more modern and comfy.  Anybody out there have a set of seats out of a
z3 or m roadster they're looking to sell?  (or trade for E-30 parts perhaps?)
 Preferrably something that will look good in a black interior.
I need a seat that will fit in a tight area, with shoulder belt guides.  So
if anybody has seats out of something else that sounds usable let me know as
well.
Let me know,
Thanks,
Jake Hahn