FS 1998 M3 2-Door

Sorry for the double pos on this, but I am on my own computer and I can do
this again, without the difficulty I had.

1998 Alpine White 2-Door M3 5-Speed, Grey Leather interior
Approximately 56,000mi

All available factory options including heated/power seats, Harmon-Kardon
Sound, Sunroof, etc.

The following modifications have been performed: Euro ellipsoid headlights,
Conforti Intake, Shark Injected, X-Brace, TC Kline Streetline Suspension (Koni
adjustable struts, H&R OE Springs), UUC Short Shifter, BMW Sunroof visor.

The purchaser of the car will get all the original parts I have and the
Bentley Manual. The car has no known issues

Car is in the Washington, DC Area- Pictures available on request.

Asking $29,500

Either email me off-list or call me at (202)321-3098 to see the car.

R Ehrlich
98 M3, Alpine White