Subject: driving books

I don't know if this book counts as a driving book, but I just picked up BS
Levy's A Potside Companion about a week ago and I can't put it down.  It's a
collection of very funny short stories about his life as a gear head.
Everything from his first car (a TR3) to owning a shop (Mellow Motors), to
working at a Mercedes, Alfa Romeo, Volkswagen, Rolls Royce dealer, to gobs of
racing stories.
He usually makes his living as an auto journalist (he is a self proclaimed,
professional exotic car ride-mooch), and is a fairly accomplished vintage
racer.
I can't put the book down.  Although it definitely fits under the
recreational reading category, rather than instructive driving book,
(although there is a pretty good chicken soup recipe.)
Enjoy,
Jake Hahn
87 325i
89 325i (totalled parts car, email for needs)