Shell ATF for 95 540i?

Smart BMW guys,
  I would like to know where I can get the UNIQUE automatic transmission
fluid (ATF) used by my 5HP30 transmission (in 95 540ia).  The Bentley says
Shell LA2634 is the only one to use.  My local BMW dealer quoted me 5L for
$162 (	$32/L--Yiks!).  I emailed Shell to locate a dealer and they responded
as follows;

Dear Mr. Staggs,
Unfortunately, the LA2634 is a unique product made by Shell for BMW in
Germany.  We do not have LA2634 in the United States nor do we have a U.S.
product that is a qualified replacement for it.
If there is a U.S. MSDS for this product, our Product Stewardship group
would have it; you can reach them directly by telephone at 1-877-276-7285.

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Shell lubricants!

Sincerely,
Richard Bahnke
http://www.shell-lubricants.com

While informative, I have got to believe somebody imports this stuff.  Can
anybody help?

Jim
95 BMW 540i