Trailer recommendation

I have been a member of the BMWCCA for about 15 years and have attended only
a couple of the annual Oktoberfests.

This year the BMWCCA's  Oktoberfest is at the Colorado's Key Stone Resort.
I really like Colorado and have attended a business seminar in Keystone
Colorado in 2000 and really like the area.

I own a 1988 M6 (which I am trying to sell) and a 1999 M Coupe.
I live in Ohio (1200 miles away).  My wife and I would like to attend this
year's event and take the M Coupe.
I also would like to take my Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck and do some off-road
mountain driving.

Since the M Coupe has little luggage space for two people for a week and that
I would like to take my truck too,
I would like to consider pulling my M Coupe on a trailer to Colorado,  with
the truck,
so I can enjoy the BMW event with the BMW and also do some off-road stuff
with the truck.

Since the M Coupe is such a small car, does anyone have any recommendations
on what type of trailer would be best to use?

Dennis Logan