last chance for 318i body parts

The remaining shell of my '85 318i will be going to the crusher this
weekend or next, depending upon when I can get the steering rack and gas
tank out.. Any offer on the door shells (the left side is still good),
fenders (some rust on both, but not dented), the hood, and trunk lid
(both in very good shape) will be accepted. Otherwise, they will go with
the shell when the guy comes to pick it up.
Buy picks up, or pays applicable shipping.

Reply to sale318i@domain.elided, please.
- --
Neil Hitze
'91 318is
'86 M535i
'85 318i <-RIP (resting/rusting in pieces)

stuff for sale:
http://www.hitze.com/~neil/forsale/forsaleindex.html