RE: Vredestein

I asked the same question some years back on the Volvo list.  The answer
I got back was that Vredestein tires are high quality.  They have a
Z-rated tire that was highly recommended.  I haven't tried them yet but
I'm considering it this spring.  It's either the Vredestein or Kumho
Ecsta's on my 325iX.