<E34> Bogus Check Control Warning

Hi All,

My check control has intermittently over the last 6 months been reporting
"SUSPN LEVELLING" warnings. These are now occurring daily and driving me
nuts. The issue is my 525i does not have self levelling suspension fitted.
Power steering fluid level has always been ok (I understand this feeds the
self levelling suspension when fitted). Any ideas or experience with this
??

Regards,

Ron Watyluk
watyluk@domain.elided

e34  525i
e36 318i

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.