re: No Brake lights

>My E30 325i Brakelights have stopped functioning.
>When I start the vehicle I pass the brake "check"
>test which presumably
>keys
>off the brake light switch so I don't suspect that,
>The fuses all seem
>to be

I would take a look at the brake pedal switch next.
Check to see if that is working with either an ohmeter
or some other conductivity tester.  You will probably
find the problem there, but if not it will tell you
which direction in the system to chase the problem.

Hope this helps,
Tim
http://mail.yahoo.com/