Transmission Damage E36 M3???

After a recent service of my '95 E36 M3 the transmission now scrubs when
shifting into 3rd gear when cold or not driven for several hours. The clutch
is fully depressed! If I shift s l o w l y into 3rd, it is fine, but if I
try to make a normal pass through the gears it grinds lightly into 3rd. The
service center also hit a large rock that bent the stock cross member
against the tranny and headers. This has since been replaced with an
x-brace.  Would this cause internal damage?  Shifting feels fine and when
warm it will not happen.  The service center also put some "synchromesh"
fluid instead of Dextron, asked them to replace and they have, but the
problem is still there. Any ideas?

End of bmw-digest V9 #2070