FS: E36M3 10 Split spoke wheels

I have a pair of 7.5 and pair of 8.5 M3 10 split spoke wheels for
sale. Before you ask, no I will not split the set. The fronts are
perfect the rears both have a small bit of curb rash. All wheels
have load balanced perfectly on a Hunter 9700 and are round,
straight and true.

I also have a set of sticker Michelin 235/40 x 17 tires mounted
and load balanced (Hunter 9700) on the 7.5 rims and an unmounted
set of sticker tires for the rear. Same set-up as the late 1995
M3s and LTW cars.

If you want the tires and rims I would like $1200. If you want
just the rims I will have the front tires unmounted sell the rims
only for $600 obo.

If you want the tires only I would like $650, what I paid.
Otherwise I will use them on my new car.

Everything is located NW of Philadelphia, PA for pick-up.
Shipping extra.

Thanks.