RE: Rear shocks?

I'd never been too impressed with Boge/Sachs shock quality until I went to
replace the OEM Boge/Sachs high pressure mono-tube shocks on my Jeep Grand
Cherokee at 90K miles.  After five BMWs with Boges, I figured that they had to
be shot.  Imagine my surprise that even after 90K miles they were stiffer than
the Bilsteins that I put on. No leaks either.

As a side note, I found it pretty interesting to be paying $50 a shock for
Jeep Bilsteins when a comparable BMW Bilstein sells for up to twice that.

Lawrence Foster
'88 E-28 M5