91 325IC Steering Wheel Removal

All:
I have a very nice 91 325IC that I just replaced the power steering rack on.
I need to remove the steering wheel and recenter. Since this is an airbag
car I need to remove the airbag before removing the 22 m/m nut. I have done
the non airbag e30's and it is a snap. I know where the orange connector is
that will inhibit the airbag from firing but how do I get the airbag out. I
recall a couple of Allen screws or some screws from the back side need
removed but I am not home and do not have my Bentley manual with me.
By the was I purchased my rack from a company in Nashville, Tenn called
Southern Axle. Very good experience, cost was 211 plus 150 for a core
deposit. I sent my old rack back and received their check within 10 days.
Email me off line if you want the address and phone number for the rack
supplier.
thanks
Brad Purvis