Damaged/repaired 540/6spd purchase??

OK, need some advice here. I'm evaluating the purchase of a collision
repaired 1998 540-6spd. Black/Grey/30k miles/$25,000. Body guy bought
at auction, clean title, no itemized repair bill (lost??). I'm having
digital pics sent to me today. The car was hit broad-side on the
driver-side doors and the rocker panel. All airbags replaced (??) and
don't knowabout the door post, forgot to ask. The drivetrain was
aledgedly un-damaged and the car has been driven to NC twice since it's
repair without incident. I will take the car to a BMW dealer for
inspection. Beyond that is there anything else you would do to check
into the quality of repair or potential for future bugs?

Thanks,
Dave C - Boston
http://greetings.yahoo.com