740 First aid kit

I recently purchases a 2001 740 and while reading the manual discovered there is
supposed to be a first aid kit in the car - mine had none.

The dealer checked with BMW Canada and claimed the kit does not come with the
car.  I spoke to BMW Canada customer service a couple of days ago and am waiting
to hear back from them.

Does anyone know the true story on this item ?

___________________________
AJ (Alan Jaskolka)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mailto:ajaskolka@domain.elided
ICQ Number: 13355093

ENTERPRISE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Strategic Technology Management, Business Development
Technology Marketing, Executive Support, Opportunity Maximization

Phone: (905) 889-1747
FAX:    (905) 881-7606