Purchase advise: 6 series

The recent postings regarding the pluses/minues of
purchasing used 750 models was quite informative.
Particularly in regards to maintenance expense.

I'd appreciate receiving similiar input regarding the
6 series models.  I've been giving consideration to
making such a purchase.  Normal, ongoing maintenance
required of a car as the mileage increases isn't an
issue for me, as long as it's "doable" and
afforadable.  I've proactively maintained previously
owned 3 series cars to over 200K miles without issue.

The latest Roundel article provided some good data,
but I'd like to hear other input.

thanks,  Rick
http://auctions.yahoo.com