Overhaul 90 325is

I don't have time to do the work myself so I'm taking the garage queen to
the shop. She has 93K miles. I'm going to replace all the seals and the
head gasket (weeping a little). While the oil pan is off and the engine
raised I figured on replacing the engine mounts, maybe the oil pump so I
don't have to worry about it. Then a new water pump -again so I don't
have to worry about it, the timing belt has 10K more to go and I only put
about 2K on the car in the summer but figured while he's there...

Is there anything else I should have done -unless he finds some horrific
problem and blows my budget?
(I already thought about a hot cam and a head port and polish, but a few
guys talked me out of it.)

Thanks,
Adam

86 325e