Re: Whoo-Ah!!!!

Congrats Mike!
E36s were always praised for their great handling characteristics... it
beat a lot of very expensive sports cars in the slalom and cornering....
I remember when the E46s where starting to come out, the feeling among car
magazine writers was "why did they change it?"
I agree still to this day... I have my 94 325is in tip top shape from day
one... I ordered this car and got delivery on oct 93.. with 4.9 miles in
the odometer.... been driving it and enjoying it since... 103k miles now. I
can't see myself selling this car for whatever the blue book is and
spending again 35k or 40k for a new 3 series that it is not necessarily
faster nor more fun to drive. My car was a true German car made in Germany
and I am proud of not having a cup holder in it.... I do most of the work
myself and I am always trying to make it faster and better.... believe it
or not I still have the original clutch disk, battery, and suspension...
so, enjoy...

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    "Mike Mike"
                    <mkc_1975@hot        To:     bmw-digest@domain.elided
                    mail.com>            cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Whoo-Ah!!!!
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    01/31/2002
                    12:02 AM

Hey all!

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on my transition from an e30 to my
beautiful (new to me) 93 325i.

I got one helluva deal on the car, but the dealer only had maintenance
records up to 72,000 miles. The car has 109,000 now. I know that the oil
was
changed at a minimum (have receipts); but I don't know what history it has
past 72,000 other than the great shape it appears to be in.

What recommendations do you all have as to maintenance now? Should I just
perform all the procedures of an inspection II?? (The light is on, by the
way).

On a lighter note, I love this car!! My God, if I would have known that the

e36 was so much nicer I would have started saving earlier to get this one!

Thanks in advance for any maintenance recommendations.

Cheers to all!

Mike Coffer

93 325i