E34 Master Cylinder Leak

On my '94 540i, I noticed recently there appears to be fluid oozing
out of the master cylinder where the two lines go into it from the
reservoir. The rubber grommets appear to be deteriorating, as they leave
a black stain on my fingers when I examine them. Braking is otherwise
fine, but I am steadily losing small amounts of fluid.

Is it possible to replace the grommets/seals or is there an inexpensive
way of fixing this problem, as I am hoping to avoid paying the $$$ to
replace the whole MC?

Thanks,
Randy