Re: Recommendations on Leather conditioning products?

Another endorsement for Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil. It softened up the top
of the seat back in my '87 325ic, which was quite stiff when I bought the
car.

This stuff WILL restore dried-out leather. And, they support this list.

Russ Maki
Ixonia, Wis

> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:26:24 US/Central
> From: dyates@domain.elided
> Subject: Re: Recommendations on Leather conditioning products?
>
>     This will probably be one of twenty replies, but you need Leatherique
> ( www.leatherique.com ).  Their Rejuvenator oil works great.  You can get
> discount if you tell them you are in the BMW CCA (If you aren't in the BMW
CCA,