Z3?

Hello,

I have been reading this list for a couple of weeks now, and have seen no
postings concerning Z3's.  Is this list the correct forum for Z3 questions?

I have been looking for a '96 or '97 Z3 for a just short time, but already I
have seen an inordinate number of cars advertised with mileage in the 25,000
to 30,000 range.  It seems a little unusual to me that that so many five or
six year old cars could have such low odometer readings - how difficult is
it to alter the odometer on the Z3?

Thank you,
Dennis