Re: bmw-digest V9 #2034

In a message dated 1/22/02 11:59:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alan.wong@domain.elided writes:

<< I highly recommend Novus Plastic Polish.  It was recommended to me by a
 friend who owns a Miata.  I use all three in sequence every
 two or three months on my '99 M3C and the window comes out CLEAR.
 [snippage]
  And it's a funny thing.  The cloudiness that I get is some kind of film
 that builds up on the INSIDE of the window. >>

Here's a clue what the cloudiness is. It is the product you are using or a
reaction between it and some parts of your car. The film is stuff which
sublimes from the material or product and then condenses on the glass areas.

Michel Potheau