<E28> 1987 528e looking for a home..

I'm looking for home for my '87 528e (auto).  The car has spent its
entire life in San Jose, California.
Here are the details:
226k highway miles (I work 55 miles from home - reverse commute). I'm
the second owner.
Paint is almost perfect - no fading - car looks new.
One small blemish on passenger rear door - from a parking lot (no ding
though).
The dash has a few cracks - but the interior is, otherwise, perfect.
Dark grey exterior, black leather interior.
Air/Power everything/Cruise/ ABS - all in perfect condition.
Replaced within the last 5000 miles - timing belt, rad, battery.
Servicing always done at MotorSpeed West - for those in the San Jose
area, you know these guys are good.
The blue-book says $3200 - but I've just spent a bundle on it - so we
can talk.
I'd rather sell the car to someone who can take care of it - ie: someone
on the list!!
Anyone interested in digital pictures of the car, let me know.
Why am I selling it?  Just found an '87 535is in almost as good
condition - and I need the room in the garage.

Cheers,
Persi Kanga
San Jose, CA
'87 528e