Searching for the right E-30

Hello everyone,
A couple days ago my beloved 89 325i sacrificed itself to save me.  If had
been a "normal" car, I'd at least be in the hospital.  But the drivers door
on these cars are built to withstand even big old F-150's at 40 MPH.
Once the insurance comes back on it I will be looking for another one to
replace it.
Please email me if you have anything that comes close to the following
description.
Looking for:
89 or later e-30 (no convertibles).
Manual Transmission
A good known maintenance history.  (Receipts are very nice).
Cosmetics are not too important, as long as the interior and mechanicals are
in good shape.
Prefer 325i or 325is over eta's and 4 bangers, but will consider all at the
right price.
The closer to Bryan TX the better, but I love a good road trip now and then.
. .
I bought the one I have now off of a digester in St. Louis so anywhere under
1200 miles or so is certainly fair game.  (Thanks again to the Poertners for
an awesome weekend and an awesome car.)
I'm basically looking to adopt someone's baby, and give it a good home.  Let
me know what's up for adoption.
Jake Hahn
Bryan, TX
89 325i (future parts car).