Re: 1990 325is e30 - intermittent check engine light

Happens to me and many, many other e30 owners.  Probably something to do
with the O2 sensor but quite frankly it's not worth the bother of
diagnosing.  If the car isn't behaving any differently and you are getting
the same gas mileage, ignore it.  If it really bothers you, put some black
electrical tape over it.