Re: bmw-digest V9 #2024

Regarding notchy manual transmissions, maybe this will help.

The E30 M3's have a notchy transmission which is cured a bit by using Red
Line MTL lubricant.  You might want to get a second opinion from Red Line or
a read mechanic but it can't hurt to use Red Line.

John McCawley
89 M3 (with notchy transmission)
92 750iL  (with a missing clutch pedal)