M3 Team lithos

I was going through the flat files and also framed prints that we have.  If
anyone is interested, let me know off list if you are interested in a print.
We offer the list a $100 discount off the retail on them making them $110
unframed/$300 framed.  I'm sure you guys remember them as they are numbered
out of 300 and individually/personally signed by all the team guys that year
plus Tom Milner.  The artist was Road & Track's Dennis Brown.

Regards,
Eric