<WOT> Airline Safety

The Feds are seeking public comment on the matter of permitting aircraft
personnel to carry weapons, both lethal (guns) and non-lethal (mace, stun
guns, tazers, etc.). This is a pretty important issue, I will keep my
opinions private and ask that this not be discussed on the Digest as it is
Off Topic.

You can submit your comments at
http://dmses.dot.gov/submit/BlankDSS.asp on the web.

When submitting your comments, make sure to identify the docket
number of this rulemaking.  The Docket No. is FAA-2001-111229; the
title is "Firearms, Less-Than-Lethal Weapons, and Emergency Services
on Commercial Air Flights."

Michel Potheau