BMW 3 Series Rims and Snow Tires & Rims for Sale

I have new (less then 150 miles) BMW 3 Series snow tires with rims for sale.
The are Michelin  "ARTIC ALPINE" size P 205/60 R15 mounted on 15 inch rims.
Rims are included,  they are not new but are in very good condition

I bought the car off of someone who lives in upstate New York.  He had the
snow tires installed about 2 weeks before I bought the car.  I don't normally
drive the car in rain or snow so bought a nice pair of M3 rims and put them on
my car and took these tires off.

I have pictures of the tires/rims up at Yahoo Photo.
http://photos.yahoo.com/tdmailbox

The Rims/Tires are in Middletown NJ however I can arrange for them to be moved
to Hoboken or New Brunswick NJ for pickup.  If you live within 20 minutes of
any of these locations I can probably also drop them off if the buyer does not
have access to a truck to take them home with.   I would rather have someone
local buy them but I could ship at owners expense if someone non local is
interested in them

I don't know what the tires/rims are worth so right now I am taking all
offers.
Please email me if you have any interest or any questions

Richard