RE: E30 Suspension Changes

GR,
Ken already has Bilstein HDs.
HDs work great with stock E30 suspension, but are too long for the shorter
Eibachs (Ken is riding on and bouncing off HD bump stops) that should
instead be mated to Bilstein Sports.
alex f

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "DASAUTO"       |
|         |           <dasauto@sympati|
|         |           co.ca>          |
|         |           Sent by:        |
|         |           owner-bmw@digest|
|         |           .net            |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           12/27/01 11:12  |
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to dasauto      |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                               |
  |        To:      "Kenneth Hillers" <kjhillers@domain.elided>, <bmw-digest@domain.elided>                       |
  |        cc:                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: RE: E30 Suspension Changes                                                                    |

I suggest bilstien HD shocks....I find that they work superb with the
eibach
sport kit. The increased damening factor should eliminate your bottoming
out. I also suggest installing a strut brace...

GR.

'89 325 IC 3.0 Vanos
Eibach Sport Kit Springs, Strut Bar & Sway Bars, Bilstien HD Shocks,
225/40/16 A520's