Re: Rear wheel removal

Try this - put the lug nuts back on but loosen them slightly.  Move the car
slightly and slam on the brakes.  Do it again in reverse.  This should break
the rust loose.

> First off, thanks to all who responded to my head bolt question and of
course I have a new question!

> Recently my car (89 325ic) developed a bit of a front end shimmy and a
pulsating brake pedal. So following the advice of the list I replaced my
front brake rotors two weekends ago. This seemed to help quite a bit,
however after driving it a bit I still wasn't quite satisfied so I decided
to again follow the advice of the list and swap my front and back tires
(thinking it was a balancing prob.)

> Here is my question, I couldn't get the right rear wheel off! How do I do
it? I had the car up on jackstands and gave the tire a rap with the heel of
my boot, but no luck! I swear I have a least rudimentary mechanical skills
(I did the rotors myself) but this has me scratching my head. Any ideas?

End of bmw-digest V9 #2001