Re: bad gas twice??

Your car should run fine on low octane.  Not recommended for long periods
but the occasional tank full of low octane won't hurt your car.

Your stalling problem is something else - bad fuel pump, bad fuel pump relay
or something wrong with your engine management computer.  Sounds like you
need professional help.