Re: bmw-digest V9 #1999

In a message dated 12/15/01 8:17:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< bmrfamly@domain.elided >>
Dan,
I'm Dale Grose, live in Wenatchee, WA transplanted from Seattle 12 years ago.
My wife of 4 years brings a 528E 86' 120k to the family.  I am rapidly
learning about this machine and in the process I find some perplexing
questions. Maybe you can help answer one or two: Why does the M20 engine leak
oil at the middle of the head gasket seal between the head and block?(this
M20 has updated headbolts)
Dale Grose
Wenatchee WA
86 528E 120k