stuck seat in 88 528e

Hi All,

We have a problem with the electric seats in our 528e.  The driver's
seat was run all the way to the rear and appears to be off the track.
I know the motor still works because it gives a clunk when engaged in
either direction.  The cable seems ok, because the motor is not
spinning. I cannot remove the tracks because the rear bolts are hidden
by the mechanism, but I can remove the actual seat portion.  When I
do, it is not obvious to me how I might be able to fix the
problem.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Cheers,

- --
Allan Strand