E30 Alarm Q's and Central Locking

Ok Some one broke into my car and got my CD
player(without the face plate) so I'm thinking about
getting a alarm for my car. Anyone know a good one
thats got keyless entry. I have a 86 325es. But here's
the other thing the central power locking isn't
working so I will probbly need to fix this along with
the install of the alarm. Is this a hard thing to fix
what cost can I be looking at to get that fixed. And
what does a good alarm run it doesn't need to have all
the bells and wistles i want keyless entry and a good
alarm for the price. I just moved to phoenix arizona
so and leads on good shops would be great.

Kyle Sanchez
1986 325es fully load with OBC pl pw
"i" motor
http://greetings.yahoo.com