From: owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided]
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 1:30 PM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: bmw-digest V9 #1993

bmw-digest         Saturday, December 8 2001         Volume 09 : Number 1993

Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles
       Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
       Digest Coordinator

Contents:

        E30 Alarm Q's and Central Locking
        '95 M3 failed emissions..  forgot something
        Car covers and misc.
        Re: '95 M3 failed emissions
        Re: Leather vs. Leatherette
        Re: 134a A/C conversion
        RE: ANTIFREEZE MIXTURE
        Help ! Can't open hood !
        RE: E30 Alarm Q's and Central Locking
        e-30 trailer hitch questions

BMW Digest Home Page:              /bmw/
Useful Administrative Information: /general-notes.txt

Send submissions to bmw-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.