'95 530i 5 speed for sale

Hello All,

I'm selling my '95 530i with the following details:

	1995 model, 3.0L V8, 5 speed
	80,xxx miles
	black exterior, black montana leather interior
	premium package
	ASC traction control and ABS brakes
	sunroof, trip computer, cd changer/player
	typical stuff:  power windows, locks, brakes, cruise, etc.

Price: $14,000 firm as this is what I can get trading it in.  Yep,
it's new car (non-BMW) time as I've the hots for something else.
My location is north Alabama near Nashville, and I'd be willing to
drive it a few hundred miles to deliver it.  If serious, I can email
pictures

Bob Smith, Sr. Engineer
AI Signal Research
3411 Triana Blvd, SW