Re: light conversion

I have no affiliation with these guys neither does my buddy but here's the
link to the post on the bimmer.org site :

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/e36/forum.php?postid=169267&page=4

or if the link doesn't work look for a  message posted on the E36 board on
November 27th by E46_328Ci
- -------

      Message Title: E36 Angel Eye Kits
      Posted by: E46_328Ci on 2001-11-27 at 12:29:25
      (posted from: Host: IP: 129.174.55.177)

Message:

Your friend and mine, Jim Powell is starting production on these angel eye
kits.

They will run for $250 each set. It is required that you have ellipsoids!

I can't offer anymore information thru this board, but feel free to email me
for more info.

huyner123@domain.elided

Thanks for the Interest...