E36: Interesting OBC Story!!

Good day all,

I have an interesting story in regards to the replacement OBC on my '97
328i. Last week I bought a replacement unit from my local bmw dealer. After
replacing the unit, I gave it a try. Here's the kicker...  while I live in
Canada, I received the German version of the OBC unit. When I turned on the
car, I noticed that the commands were all in German language. I found this
pretty unique! I not only like it.. I like it quite a bit! :)  Just figured
I'd share with the list and see if this has happened to anyone else?

Kind regards,
Serge Maillet
1997 BMW 328i