For Sale: 95 540ia Green/Lt Silver 69k miles $19500 OBO

The wife is trading up to a 98-99 540i and is selling her 95 540i 282hp
automatic Green/Lt Silver (beautiful combination!).  She's owned the car for
3 years and has all her receipts.  The car is in Silver Spring, Md and is in
excellent shape except for a scratch on the passenger side rear panel about
4 inches long (will probably cost about $200 to repaint - just been too busy
to do it!).  The car has cassette, heated seats, everything works and gets
cleaned by me inside and out every weekend, has been serviced at
Excluservice in Rockville for the last 3 years and bought by her at Tischer
Auto in Silver Spring.  The interior and exterior are excellent (except for
that scratch, but it's a light scratch like some idiot rubbed up against the
paint with a bike or something).   Selling quickly as we're shopping for a
new car this weekend and next!  $19,500 OBO.
301-871-8617
Steve Robinson
Silver Spring MD