<FS> E28 -- 1987 535is 5-speed

The time has come to find a new home for my 1987 535is.  So
here are the stats:

- - 535is, 5-speed with all the "is" extras - like M5 minus
motor
- - 146,800 miles - strong motor, oil consumption less than
1/4 qt/3000 miles
- - Red with black interior - sheepskins on front
- - A/C, Sunroof, ABS
- - Dinan performance chip
- - Racing Dynamics stress bar and adjustable sway bars
- - Bilstein shocks with performance springs - 1 inch lower
- - Mille Miglia MMII wheels - have original metric rims
- - Pirelli P6000 225/50 R 16 with 50% tread
- - BB Tri-Flow exhaust
- - Redline oils in transmission and differential
- - Short shift
- - Castrol Syntec oil in motor
- - Full maintenance history - down to every tank fill-up
- - Lots of new parts in past 2 years
- - Price $4200

The car is in good condition except for the following.  The
dash has some cracks on the top surface and the drivers door
has a dent (crease) - (dad backed into car). The paint is
original and still looks bright.  Front spoiler has usual
wear and tear for 14 years.  The car has been garaged since
I bought car in December 1995.

I can provide more info and pictures.  Please e-mail if you
want further details.  I'm located in Dallas Texas area.
There are many more miles of fun left in the car for the
enthusiast.

p.s Weak knees need not apply!

Georg
87 535is a.k.a. MOCK 5