WTB E 36 325is

Friday at an undisclosed location my '92 318is was very likely totaled while
taking and exit ramp too fast. The 18 did do a 180 and got bent around a
light pole.  This was at circa 80-90 mph at a ramp that changes elevation
while turning left.  The right rear tire was unbalanced, it did get too
light
and the car lost the back climbed the curb and met the light pole.  I
managed to drive home.

Now I need a new car and the next step is a 325is the 1.8 M42 motor was just
too slow for the E-36 fun willing but in the land of milk and honey just not
enough cubic inches.

Any lister that is selling or willing to sell an E-36 325is, 5 speed, black
interior, white, black or red?

Paolo Sant'Ambrogio
Santa Monica, CA
'88 R100GS