E30 Rear suspension advice

 The passenger side rear subframe bushing is shot on my high mileage (180K)
88 325i convertible.  I've decided to take the long route, replacing the
rest of the rubber in the rear suspension as well - both subframe bushings,
all 4 trailing arm bushings and the sway bar links (rear shock mounts were
replaced recently).  Anyone have any advice?  Additional things which if I
don't replace now, I'll kick myself for later?  What about upgrades - would
it make sense to use something other than stock replacement parts?

Thanks,
Keith
88 325iC
86 325