Instrument cluster repair

Should you decide that the instrument cluster does need repair, let me make a
suggestion.  I had the cluster in my 87 535is done, and the one in my 91
318is also.
 The one for my 3 was repaired at Powl's Speedometer Repair in Lancaster, PA.
 The repair states: Electronic instrument repair & repair odometer, cost
including shipping $125.
The one for my 5 was done at USI  in Riverside, CA at a cost of $392, which
included a conducting plate.
  Both have all functions that work like new now.
 This is not to say the repairs were the same, but based on the cost to
repair, I would recommend Powl's.  Give them a call at 717-898-2552.
I have no connection with them, just a very satisfied customer.
   John Lassiter