Turbo vs. Supercharger vs. M3 vs. 325i

Hello all...I have some questions if anyone has done this kind of thing
before.
I have a 92 325i and am debating putting either a supercharger or turbo on
it.  Now my car has approximately 140K on it...so I am figuring that I will
probably blow this engine up once I add the turbo or supercharge it.  Now
what my options are

1) Replace motor/tranny/ecu/differential with M3 parts and add turbo or
supercharger
2) Buy an M3 and put a turbo or supercharger in it.

I don't mind the engine swap...as the body on my car is perfect...and I do
not care about the value of the car as I would like to make it a project
car...
Also a new M3 would/could have body damage and I need something that has
never been hit.  I don't want to buy a 95 M3 for more than 17K at that point
all my add ons would not be worth it.
Another question...is there anything else engine and chassis wise that makes
a 95 M3 different from my 92 325...besides suspension difference and what I
mentioned above?

Sincerely,

Dr. Demetrios Matsoukas