RE: Garage in Albany, NY area?

Matt, I have used Capital City for a long time. But recently tried Bavarian
Rocket Science.
To be honest they seems to be good guys but for the three times I went there
I had to come back three times.
They always fix what they did not do the first time and are convenient to
work with. I think I will give them a try few more times. They specialized
in German cars (Porsche, MB, BMW and Audi)  the chief mechanic and owner is
more of a Porsche guy and races his Porsche.

I would  say that if you want to modify the car to your liking it is a good
place to go so they will know your car. Otherwise Capital City was doing
fine on my car.

Rami
91 325 iX (Where Rick should have known that it takes 4.5q of oil not 5q.)
Loudonville, NY

Info is  below

Bavarian Rocket Science
16 Tivoli Street, Albany, NY 12207-1303