Re: Someone must want my car? a beautiful'75 530i

Surely someone needs/wants this car? Hey, buy it for one of your kids!

1975 530i, 4 speed with sunroof, great paint in original colour, runs really well.

Bought in 1997 having sat for 15 years in the desert. I've replaced every fuel, water and vacuum line, new fuel pumps and gas tank, lowered with Eibach springs and Koni shocks, radiator rebuilt, period Recaro seats with new
upholstery throughout, new headliner, brakes redone, new CV boots, TII steering wheel, period BBS alloys, good tyres, replaced clutch and brake master cylinders, rebuilt front suspension, new sunroof seals etc. etc. Odometer shows
59K. Can deliver.

$2250 obo. Call (505) 342-1254 or email axel@domain.elided